Re: Galeon problem/ advanced txt prob

As far as I know, unless something has changed in the past 6 months, sid
will always remain the 'code' name for the unstable branch. This info is
circa last spring. Woody will eventually become the stable branch and
potato will be moved to the archive. To look back in history (and
current status)

name	version	released	status

buzz	1.1	jun 96		historic
rex	1.2	dec 96		historic
bo	1.3	jul 97		historic
hamm	2.0	jul 98		historic
slink	2.1	mar 99		historic
potato	2.2			stable
woody				frozen
sid				unstable

sorry, it's an old table so I don't have all the specifics.

Rod