Re: Silencing the scream

Try the xadminmenu or adminmenu under networking. You can edit your
connection there. Not sure if it gives the option for setting the init
string or not. As for placement of L0 or M0. I don't think it matters. I
don't use pon. I use kppp and it's easy to edit/view the init string
there. You could do a man on pppconfig. Will do some checking and get
back to you.

Rod