Re: Silencing the scream

OK. got it. Use xadminmenu. Under the networking; dial-up; edit existing
connection; advanced options. You can set up the init string there.

Rod

ps: I don't use pon but the port speed default under xadminmenu is
115200. I never bothered to change it. As soon as I got online I apt-get
installed kppp. In kppp I have my port speed set to 57600.