Re: AVI player recommendations

Jason,

I followed the link and installed the d4d plugin, but I still
can't get my dvd to play.  I am getting an error message -xine
engine error- There is no available input plug-in to handle
'dvd://VIDEO_TS.VOB'.

When I installed the plug-in there was a note about linking to
libraries.  All the plug-in modules seem to be in place in
/usr/lib/xine/plugins - did you need to do anything else to get
it to work after ./configure, make, make install?

Nick.