Re: kt7-raid

Does the boot disk contain the same kernel (option wise) as your hard
disk. Also, did you check the help sections for the additional options
in your kernel. Sometimes if you enable option 'a' you have to disable
option 'b'. There may be some kind of conflict in the config which isn't
active until it actually tries to use the controller card options.

Rod