Re: kt7-raid

Ok, here is where I'm at. First, I wanted to be sure that my boot disk
and my vmlinux were using the exact same kernel, so I ran an md5sum on
them and the are identical. Next, I created a floppy that used lilo to
boot my system. Lilo running from the floppy failed when the Highpoint
controler was enabled, just like it did when I ran it from the mbr. I'm
really starting to think that there is something wrong with lilo, but I
can't figure out why it doesn't work. Also, if my boot disk is working,
what kernel loader does it use? Isn't it a version of lilo too? or is it
something else??

Thanks for all the ideas

jason