Re: Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer

I guess the lesson here is we all make mistakes.
It's a mistake to put anyone down.
It's a mistake to get angry.
It's probably a mistake to talk about mistakes :)

This is a great group, let's shake hands, accept each other and get on
with the business of being the best mailing list there is.

We have already received some reports from those of you testing the 2.0
install and the info gleaned is very useful.  If all goes well and after
a few changes based on the reports and a few other things we still have
to do we should have 2.0 out around month end or a bit after.

Jon

rod wrote:

> I said I'm sorry. Not good enough. Fine
>
> Credentials: you want mine - I'm an umemployed truck driver.
>
> If your resume is as carefully worded as your post then I take it your
> umemployed too.
>
> Rod
>
> Doug Byfield wrote:
> >
> > rod wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, no personal hostility intended.
> > >
> > > You made a mistake posting a private response to a public mailing list.
> >
> > So what? You no doubt never make mistakes. Whether you know it or not,
> > that is what you are implying.
> >
> > > I make a mistake pointing out the incongruities of claiming to have a
> > > processor which doesn't exist followed by a list of credentials.
> >
> > A deliberate personal attack at my expense. You knew exactly what you
> > were doing.
> >
> > > Regardless of what credentials either of us have,
> >
> > You seem to be fixated on credentials. I only mentioned my
> > qualifications as an indication to Libranet of why I could possibly be
> > useful
> > as a beta tester. As I previously mentioned, the post was not meant for
> > the list. You take one honest mistake and try and build some sort of
> > federal case about who knows what?
> >
> > That's rather unfriendly and very childish. How would you like to have
> > (some) of your qualifications
> > and character called into question for absolutely trivial purposes.
> >
> > Your apology is ***NOT*** accepted as I do not think it is sincere.
> > Further posts from you shall be ignored, as of now.
> >
> > --

Libranet GNU/Linux - The TOP Desktop
https://www.libranetlinux.com