Re: Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer

I learned from the experience that you have to "right click" to get the "iso" to
download to a file, something I didn't know before; and I also learned that it
took about five tries to download a version with the proper "md5sum".  I also
learned about the "md5sum" and how to use it.  Finally I learned from an
expenditure of time it's better to buy a Linux distribution than to spend a
couple of days down loading it.